Covid-19 Update

Anglers, we are continuing to monitor the situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19) as it relates to our Championship on Chickamauga, as well as, all individual divisions. If you have questions regarding a division event, please check with your tournament directors, as it will vary by lake and state. Regarding the Championship, we will have a decision of go/no go by Monday, April 20th. If you have deposits that are “at risk” you need to handle them accordingly and protect yourself, as we simply can’t control the current situation. We are looking at potential reschedule dates in the event we have to cancel. If for some reason, you can’t make the reschedule date we will refund your entry at that time. Stay safe.